Agentifai is building the most advanced AI assistants with new interaction models and state-of-the-art technology. We exist to reinvent the way people access the most important services in their lives, such as Healthcare or Financial services.
For the first time, it’s the technology that adapts to humans and not vice-versa. Our mission is to change the relationship between humans and machines by using one of the oldest human tools: language.
We are looking for talented people to humanize technology.
Join us to create this Exponential Experience.
As Head of Security & Compliance you’ll focus on implement, maintain, audit and mature security initiatives and processes, aligned with the company strategy. You’ll be responsible for ensure all the necessary requirements to implement and maintain the main security certifications. You’ll be also the main contact for external auditors. The role includes leading, directing and advising teams in the development of information security at the technological level.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar. If you don’t have it but you understand computer science and software engineering fundamentals, we still want to hear from you;
- 5 years of experience in Information Security Management Systems;
- Experience in ISO 27001 implementation;
- Methodological and Technical guidance of Security by Design and Privacy by Design
- Autonomous and proactive;
Nice to have
You don’t need to have knowledge in all the following items, but you have in at least one of them, it will be a bonus:
- Experience in PCI DSS compliance;
- Experience in SOC2 compliance;
- Experience in HIPPA compliance;
- Experience in the Banking and / or Healthcare sector;
What can you expect from Agentifai
- In Agentifai you will have the opportunity to work on bleeding edge technology that is being applied in real world contexts in ways that have never been attempted before, namely text and voice enabled conversational agents with transactional capabilities (e.g. scheduling a medical appointment, performing a bank transfer, etc);
- You will be part of an extremely skilled team working in a cordial and welcoming environment.
- Health insurance, flexible working and other benefits;
- Full Remote or Hybrid Work;