Agentifai is building super advanced AI assistants with new interaction models and state-of-the-art technology. We exist to reinvent the way people access the most important services in their lives, such as Healthcare or Financial services. For the first time, it’s the technology that adapts to humans and not vice-versa. Our mission is to change the relationship between humans and machines by using one of the oldest human tools: language.
We are looking for talented people to change the way people interact with machines!
Join us to create this Exponential Experience.
As a member of Agentifai’s full stack team you’ll be responsible for the development, improvement and maintenance of several services crucial to the functionality of all aspects of the conversational agents and user facing platforms offered by Agentifai to its customers. Your responsibilities includes to integrate backend services into front facing applications and to influence architectural decisions with focus on security, scalability, reliability and high performance.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar. If you don’t have it but you understand computer science and software engineering fundamentals, we still want to hear from you;
- Development experience in NodeJS or .NET;
- Experience developing high performance, highly scalable, real time focused solutions;
- Experience in developing and integrating with RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge of development best practices, design patterns, continuous integration/delivery and testing;
- Experience with solving complex technical problems;
Nice to have
You don’t need to have knowledge in all of the following items, but you have in at least one of them, it will be a bonus:
- Familiar with containerization technologies (Docker);
- Familiar with database technologies (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo, Redis);
- Familiar with frontend frameworks (Angular or React);
What can you expect from Agentifai
- In Agentifai you will have the opportunity to work on bleeding edge technology that is being applied in real world contexts in ways that have never been attempted before, namely text and voice enabled conversational agents with transactional capabilities (e.g. scheduling a medical appointment, performing a bank transfer, etc);
- You will be conceiving solutions for interesting problems which will improve your creativity and skillset as a software engineer;
- You will be part of an extremely skilled team working in a cordial and welcoming environment.
- Health insurance, flexible working and other benefits;
- Full Remote or Hybrid Work;