Agentifai is building the most advanced AI assistants with new interaction models and state-of-the-art technology. We exist to reinvent the way people access the most important services in their lives, such as Healthcare or Financial services.
For the first time, it’s the technology that adapts to humans and not vice-versa. Our mission is to change the relationship between humans and machines by using one of the oldest human tools: language.
We are looking for talented people to humanize technology.
Join us to create this Exponential Experience.
The UX/UI Designer will be responsible for overseeing all user experience and design aspects of the organization. The UX Designer works with the design and creative team to develop a cohesive experience throughout our products in order to create delightful experiences.
What we are looking for
- >3 years of demonstrated experience in creating web design, including responsive design;
- Deep experience in design and prototyping tools like Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD.
- Exceptional design thinking capabilities
- Excellent sense of aesthetics and functionality
- An eye for detail - sometimes small details can bring a better user experience. Identifying these points is part of the work ideology at Agentifai.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for clients;
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies;
What can you expect from Agentifai
- In Agentifai you will have the opportunity to work on bleeding edge technology that is being applied in real world contexts in ways that have never been attempted before, namely text and voice enabled conversational agents with transactional capabilities (e.g. scheduling a medical appointment, performing a bank transfer, etc);
- You will be conceiving solutions for interesting problems which will improve your creativity and skillset as a software engineer;
- You will be part of an extremely skilled team working in a cordial and welcoming environment.
- Health insurance, flexible working and other benefits;
- Full Remote or Hybrid Work;