Agentifai is building the most advanced AI assistants with new interaction models and state-of-the-art technology. We exist to reinvent the way people access the most important services in their lives, such as Healthcare or Financial services.
For the first time, it’s the technology that adapts to humans and not vice-versa. Our mission is to change the relationship between humans and machines by using one of the oldest human tools: language.
We are looking for talented people to humanize technology.
Join us to create this Exponential Experience.
Agentifai’s conversational agents integrate with multiple services in order to provide transactional/banking capabilities and process user conversational input which may contain sensitive data. Due to the nature of these aspects, several security challenges emerge and your job will be to ensure adequate responses to them, at infrastructure/network and code level. Also you’ll be responsible for establish security best practices and implement processes that enforce them.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar. If you don’t have it but you understand computer science and software engineering fundamentals, we still want to hear from you;
- Passion for problem solving and creative thinking;
- Development experience in .NET or Node.js;
- Being able to configure components of network security such as firewalls, DDoS protection, traffic rules and VPN connections;
- Ability to detect and fix security vulnerabilities on the application, infrastructure and network levels;
- Knowledge of development best practices, design patterns, continuous integration/delivery;
Nice to have
You don’t need to have knowledge in all of the following items, but you have in at least one of them, it will be a bonus:
- Familiar with Vault;
- Knowledge of container orchestrators and infrastructure as code technologies, more specifically Kubernetes and Terraform;
- Working knowledge of directory services, multi-factor authentication, user provisioning, privileged access management, single sign-on and federation technologies;
- Knowledge on pentesting tools;
What can you expect from Agentifai
- In Agentifai you will have the opportunity to work on bleeding edge technology that is being applied in real world contexts in ways that have never been attempted before, namely text and voice enabled conversational agents with transactional capabilities (e.g. scheduling a medical appointment, performing a bank transfer, etc);
- You will be conceiving solutions for interesting problems which will improve your creativity and skillset as a software engineer;
- You will be part of an extremely skilled team working in a cordial and welcoming environment.
- Health insurance, flexible working and other benefits;
- Full Remote or Hybrid Work;