Agentifai is building the most advanced AI assistants with new interaction models and state-of-the-art technology. We exist to reinvent the way people access the most important services in their lives, such as Healthcare or Financial services.
For the first time, it’s the technology that adapts to humans and not vice-versa. Our mission is to change the relationship between humans and machines by using one of the oldest human tools: language.
We are looking for talented people to humanize technology.
Join us to create this Exponential Experience.
As a member of Agentifai’s backend team, you will work on the development of text and voice enabled conversational agents with transactional capabilities. You will be in charge of implementing new behaviours, developing new services or to enhance base functionality.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar. If you don’t have it but you understand computer science and software engineering fundamentals, we still want to hear from you;
- Passion for problem solving and creative thinking;
- Development experience in .NET or Node.js;
- Knowledge on containerization technologies, namely Docker;
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo, Redis);
- Knowledge of development best practices, design patterns, continuous integration/delivery;
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs;
Nice to have
You don’t need to have knowledge in all of the following items, but you have in at least one of them, it will be a bonus:
- Familiar with high availability services;
- Knowledge in security source code analysis;
- Knowledge in Python;
- Knowledge on machine learning and more specifically neural networks;
- Knowledge of container orchestrators and infrastructure as code technologies, more specifically Kubernetes and Terraform;
What can you expect from Agentifai
- In Agentifai you will have the opportunity to work on bleeding edge technology that is being applied in real world contexts in ways that have never been attempted before, namely text and voice enabled conversational agents with transactional capabilities (e.g. scheduling a medical appointment, performing a bank transfer, etc);
- You will be conceiving solutions for interesting problems which will improve your creativity and skillset as a software engineer;
- You will be part of an extremely skilled team working in a cordial and welcoming environment.
- Health insurance, flexible working and other benefits;
- Full Remote or Hybrid Work;