Agentifai is building the most advanced AI assistants with new interaction models and state-of-the-art technology. We exist to reinvent the way people access the most important services in their lives, such as Healthcare or Financial services.
For the first time, it’s the technology that adapts to humans and not vice-versa. Our mission is to change the relationship between humans and machines by using one of the oldest human tools: language.
We are looking for talented people to humanize technology.
Join us to create this Exponential Experience.
We’re looking for talented Android Developers to:
Design, develop, our mobile framework/SDK for the Android platform. Apply best coding practices and advocate for them through design and code reviews. Collaborate and brainstorm across teams to define and ship new features.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar. If you don’t have it but you understand computer science and software engineering fundamentals, we still want to hear from you;
- Experience with Kotlin, RxJava 2, Android SDK;
- Experience about REST API architecture;
- Understanding of functional & reactive programming;
- Creating fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience patterns;
- Keeping up with the latest trends, architectures, ideas and technologies in the mobile ecosystem;
- Producing clean and organized code, taking advantage of software design patterns, architectural patterns and data structures;
Nice to have
You don’t need to have knowledge in all of the following items, but you have in at least one of them, it will be a bonus:
- Be familiar with the user experience design process;
- Knowledge with CI/CD development methodologies and tools;
- Worked on apps which support multiple Android devices;
What can you expect from Agentifai
- In Agentifai you will have the opportunity to work on bleeding edge technology that is being applied in real world contexts in ways that have never been attempted before, namely text and voice enabled conversational agents with transactional capabilities (e.g. scheduling a medical appointment, performing a bank transfer, etc);
- You will be conceiving solutions for interesting problems which will improve your creativity and skillset as a software engineer;
- You will be part of an extremely skilled team working in a cordial and welcoming environment.
- Health insurance, flexible working and other benefits;
- Full Remote or Hybrid Work;