Agentifai is building the most advanced AI assistants with new interaction models and state-of-the-art technology. We exist to reinvent the way people access the most important services in their lives, such as Healthcare or Financial services.
For the first time, it’s the technology that adapts to humans and not vice-versa. Our mission is to change the relationship between humans and machines by using one of the oldest human tools: language.
We are looking for talented people to humanize technology.
Join us to create this Exponential Experience.
As a member of Agentifai’s front end team you’ll be responsible for the development of front facing web applications. You will participate in architectural decisions with focus on security, scalability, reliability and high performance. You will collaborate directly with the design team to create amazing user experiences.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar. If you don’t have it but you understand computer science and software engineering fundamentals, we still want to hear from you;
- >6 years experience with frontend frameworks (Angular/React/Others);
- Knowledge of JS design patterns, data structures, and web architecture;
- Experience developing high performance, highly scalable, real time focused solutions;
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs;
- Deep understanding of browser quirks and compatibility issues;
- Knowledge of development best practices, design patterns, continuous integration/delivery and unit testing;
- Familiar with containerization technologies (Docker);
- An eye for detail - sometimes small details can bring a better user experience. Identifying these points is part of the work ideology at Agentifai.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces;
- Be familiar with the user experience design process;
What can you expect from Agentifai
- In Agentifai you will have the opportunity to work on bleeding edge technology that is being applied in real world contexts in ways that have never been attempted before, namely text and voice enabled conversational agents with transactional capabilities (e.g. scheduling a medical appointment, performing a bank transfer, etc);
- You will be conceiving solutions for interesting problems which will improve your creativity and skillset as a software engineer;
- You will be part of an extremely skilled team working in a cordial and welcoming environment.
- Health insurance, flexible working and other benefits;
- Full Remote or Hybrid Work;